Full Service Consulting: $3500.00 (includes Day-of-Service pkg.)
Clean up, collect any personal items from the bride and groom, return any rented tuxes, return any rental wedding decorations and gather the wedding presents and arrange to have them sent to the home of the bride and groom.
1. Assisting throughout the entire wedding day and post-wedding cleanup or rental returns.
• Help you locate hard-to-find items, research decoration or vendor pricing or place inquiries or appointment phone calls. We help set the style and colors, help find ceremony and reception venues, recommend vendors, accompany the couple to food and cake tastings and screen vendor contracts. We will even send invitations and track RSVPs. On the wedding day, we put in a full day troubleshooting, handling last-minute details and keeping the event
2. On the day of your wedding, the wedding coordinator is there so that small things, like forgetting hairspray, do not send the bride or groom over the edge. She makes sure you have the things you may have forgotten, attaches boutonnieres, makes sure all wedding party members are in place for ceremony keeps the flow of the reception on time and deals directly with your vendors so you can enjoy the day without any hassle.
3. Assisting with etiquette and protocol for ceremony and rehearsal.
4. Assist gentlemen with pinning of their boutonnieres, and elders (parents of bride/groom).
5. Set up of greeting table with flower arrangement at entrance, and placement of items to be used such as:
bridal pictures, guest book, pen, programs, maps/direction…
6. Placement of additional wedding items brought by bride
signature photo on easel, sand ceremony items, rose ceremony items…
7. Coordinating your ceremony by lining up the bridal party
quing music and bridal party when to walk down aisle.
8. Gathering reception items brought by the bride and groom
into one location at the close of their wedding.
9. Make sure that Bride/Groom and families enjoy the reception as if they were also a guest.
10. Make sure Bride/Groom have anything they need
Prince & Princess Package:
Rehearsal/Wedding Coordinating: $2500.00
For a day-of package, a planner will confirm with vendors, help the couple create a wedding-day time line and handle wedding-day details from start to finish. We provide etiquette advice and help the couple stay on track with their planning -- but will not handle legwork and small details. On the wedding day, the planner will interact with vendors and make sure the day goes smoothly.
Distribute wedding time lines to best man and maid-of honor
Work with wedding officiator to choreograph wedding ceremony, processional and recessional
Alert wedding party as to where they need to be the following day, and at what time
Set up programs and other ceremony items i.e. guest book, unity candles
Ensure that ushers/groomsmen arrive on time and are ready to pass out programs
Ensure that personal flowers i.e. flower girl bouquet and groomsmen boutonnieres have arrived at ceremony location
Alert ushers/groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests to their seats and remind them as to how to be a “proper” usher
Ensure that ceremony musicians have arrived and direct them as to where to set up
Confirm the music that ceremony musicians will play during the ceremony, as well as start times for each piece of music. Determine what hand signals will used to cue musicians
Act as a liaison with the ceremony officiator and decide what cue will be used to signal the start of the ceremony
Communicate with bride and groom so that they know how much time remains before the start of the ceremony
Handle any emergencies that may arise
Line up the bridal party for their entrances down the aisle
Cue ceremony musicians when bridal party is ready to begin processional
Gather family and friends for after ceremony photos (before or after ceremony session)
Look over dining tables and make sure they are set up properly
Locate bride and groom and instruct them to stay to the side of main dining room until they receive cue for their introduction and first dance
Cue band when the majority of guests have found their tables and bride and groom are ready to be introduced
Cue band, photographer, and videographer when important events take place at reception i.e. first dance, cake cutting, toasts and parent dances
Cue best man and father of the bride when they are about to be announced for toasts
Alert catering staff to pour champagne just before the toasts
Be aware of timing of catering service and make sure people are served promptly
Remain easily accessible through the entire event in case there are any details you would like attended to
Set up favor table towards the end of the evening
Pack up gifts/cards, miscellaneous ceremony and reception items and have them ready to be taken to a family members car at the end of the night
Coordinate reception departure transportation